Motherhood is a blessing….and what makes this phase more blissful is “Garbh Sanskar”.
The literal meaning of garbh is foetus and Sanskar is to educate hence Garbh Sanskar stands for nurturing a baby with ethics and values in the womb itself. Garbh Sanskar helps the would-be parents to fulfill their dream of having a child with extraordinary good qualities, brilliance along with being beautiful, brave, innocent, and praiseworthy.
GOAL OF GARBH SANSKAR
- To maximize brain development.
- To boost up immunity.
- To inculcate the desired qualities.
- To minimize hereditary diseases.
- To have a happy and joyful pregnancy.
- To promote easy, safe and normal delivery.
- To maintain pre-pregnancy beauty and body shap even after delivery and ever.
- To minimize pregnancy complications.
- To overcome stress and hormonal imbalance.
- To strengthen the bond between father and baby.
- To provide a scientific still holistic approach to pregnancy.
SCIENTIFIC FACTS OF FOETUS (How does Garbhasanskar work?)
- According to embryology study baby’s ability to hear and to store whatever he heard is fully developed as third month starts. And the well known example of this is Abhimanyu from Mahabharat
- According to modern science number of brain cells (neurones) determine the intelligence level of a person. And the surprising fact is that number of neurones increase only and only during pregnancy. Once a child is born, only length of neurone increase and not the numbers
- According to psychological study, after birth, both conscious and subconscious mind work together conscious mind has its own perception to judge the things right and wrong and then things will be accepted or be refused while subconscious mind has no perception it will accept blindly whatever is said and taught. During pregnancy only subconscious mind of baby is developed, so whatever you teach at this stage will be positively acceptable and registered permanently in his mind that will reflect in his personality throughout the life.
- As well as the unborn does not know any language. Then how can he understand the things which we teach. The reason is that his mind is directly connected to mothers mind. Hence all the thoughts processesing in mother’s mind get directly transmitted to babies’ mind and form permanent impressions.
WHAT WE OFFER
1) MUSIC THERAPY
Musical wavelengths and frequencies help in development of brain and hearing capacity of baby along with baby’s reflexes, responses and movement. Soothing musical notes also have peaceful and positive effects on mother. Special music are prescribed for this phase of pregnancy which will be remembered even after the birth with the sense of liking for it.
2) MANTRA THERAPY
The vibrations generated by the mantra chanting secretes dopamine hormone in brain which is responsible for happiness and positivity in mother as well infoetus. Also mantras help in reducing the hormone imbalance and corresponding mood swing which frequently causes during pregnancy. Some special Mantras help to achieve clarity of speech and to avoid slusrrishness of baby in future.
3) GARBHA SAMVAD
Now moving on to the most important technique in Garbha Sanskar that is communication with foetus, that deeply connects baby with outer environment. The words spoken , teaching imparted, skills and qualities transferred during pregnancy directly get stored in subconscious mind of baby and certainly will be reflected through his nature in future. Therefore through Garbha samvad you can inculcate the qualities you want in your baby and that would be a lifetime guideline for him , that is a special technique of womb talking, visualisation and communication between mother’s mind and baby’s mind. Different types of activities to develop different type of interest in baby are major part of Garbh Samvad.
These activities helps to:
- Stimulate brain cells.
- Uplift aptitude, logical and mathematical skills.
- Enhance creative and artistic values.
- Develop visualisation skill.
- Inculcate moral values.
- Develop strong bond with father and other relatives.
4) YOGA THERAPY
The constant undergoing changes in mother’s body during pregnancy create physical and mental stress. Trimester wise yoga therapy increases strength and flexibility of muscles and bones which is the most important aspect required for normal delivery . Also with proper stretching yoga practice, pregnancy related common complaints like leg cramps ,swelling on legs, constipation , backache due to postural change etc. can be avoided.
5) PRANAYAM THERAPY
It is widely known that deep breathing technique taught under Pranayam therapy largely helps to relax your mind and to maintain proper BP count during pregnancy. Increased demand of oxygen generated due to new life inside womb is fulfilled by Pranayam therapy. Proper breathing technique practiced during labour plays an important role for normal delivery.
6) MEDITATION THERAPY
Meditation practicde during pregnancy increases concentration power , develops patience and thus enhances intelligence and emotional quotient of the baby.
7) DIET PLAN
In Ayurveda special monthly diet plan including some homely tips for example drinking gold water etc. is prescribed in detail for
- month wise body part development of the baby
- immunity boost up for baby
- brain development of the baby
- resolving frequent pregnancy complaints.
Therefore a proper diet plan is required to fulfill the overall body needs for growth of mother and baby as well.
8) BEAUTY TIPS
In today’s world of glamour, every woman deserves to retain her beauty even after delivery. Pregnancy includes stretch marks, weight gain, hair fall, under-eye circle, pimples which hamper the beauty . Proper care taken at right hour cherishes your beauty forever.
9) AYURVEDA IN PREGNANCY
Today in the scientific era of technology, we can keep a proper count on child’s growth , but 5000 years ago, when there was no such facility like Sonography and Dopler machine, even then monthwise , daywise growth of baby has been recorded in Ayurveda. Not only the growth is explained but to optimise physical and mental growth of baby, monthly diet plan(garbhini ahar) , monthly herb preparation (masanu – masik chikitsa) etc. have been prescribed in detail which will prevent pregnancy complications as well. Apart from this, Ayurveda during pregnancy takes care to reduce the chances of transfering undesired qualities of parents parents like skin problems , spects, complexion as well as hereditary diseases in the baby.
10) ROLE OF FATHER
Though pregnancy and giving birth is mother’s duty, there are a number of ways that father as a partner can help his wife to make the troublesome and exherted pregnancy a joyful journey. Also after second delivery the psychological issues of first child can be resolved just by few thoughtful words and affection of father.
11) NORMAL DELIVERY AND BREATHING TECHNIQUE
12) PROPER BREAST-FEEDING TECHNIQUE
13) ANAVLOBHAN SANSKAR
14) DO’S AND DON’TS
Thus according to our ten year experience the practical meaning of garbh Sanskar means programming of to be mother’s mind for a healthy pregnancy and to deliver a baby exactly like she desires by subsequent mind programming of baby.
Thus it is important to understand that there would be no Shivaji Maharaj without Jija Mata…… so what are you waiting for…… let’s start the journey of “GARBHASANSKAR”.
You may also like to read about: